Sunday 19 January 2020
1. Install preliminary packages.SCIP requires several packages to operate precisely and to read model files into the solver. These include:
2. Go to the download site.This link will take you directly to the package download site. There is another site for pre-compiled binaries and updates. Select the latest version (around 3Mb).
3. Fill out your details.As SCIP is free for non-commercial use, you will need to acknowledge your use of the solver.
4. Unpack the tar ball.Move the tar ball to a suitable site on your hard drive and double click it to initiate the unpacking process.
5. Run the make file.Open up a Terminal and go to the ziboptsuite directory. Simply type
6. Test the links are valid.In the terminal window, type
Now you are ready!If you encountered some problems with this installation procedure, go to Troubleshooting below.
The likely cause of any problem is faulty linking between libraries. To identify a problematic library, run the make file in the ziboptsuite directory with an exclusion for each library. For example:
Created by:last modification: Sunday 19 of April, 2009 [01:08:58 UTC] by